Ten on Tuesday
1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?
All the time. If I’m home (NH), I listen to a lot of country stations since there aren’t any in the NYC area. Otherwise, it’s usually your basic pop/top 40 station. Or a CD.
2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
Hmm, not sure? I’ve been to a lot of concerts though and each artist is different… An Eminem concert won’t be the same as a DMB concert or a Britney Spears or Kenny Chesney one.
3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
There have been a few… Rick Springfield? Yes, the “Jessie’s Girl” guy. I’ve seen him twice which might make it even worse lol.
4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Maybe Carrie Underwood? I think she has an amazing voice.
5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
Well, first off, I’d never audition. Trust me, if you hear me sing, you’d agree!
6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
“She Works Hard for the Money” – Donna Summer – I spent part of my weekend working – boo.
“On My Way to Harlem” – Coolio ~ “Rollin in a G ride on my way to Harlem” – Went to Harlem…
“Something Like That” – Tim McGraw ~ “I had a barbeque stain on my white tee shirt” – … for a BBQ with friends.
7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
My initial reaction is Lambchop or Barney (are either of those shows still on?!)
8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
Kinda. I lean towards country or rap (I know, polar opposites). He’s a HUGE DMB fan. We’ve grown to like and appreciate the others taste in music. I enjoy DMB concerts. He went to Eminem and Kenny Chesney with me.
9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
New Edition – “Hit Me Off”
10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Juvenile – “Back That Ass Up”
11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
I will never get sick of the above songs. Also included: Billy Joel – “We Didn’t Start the Fire”. I’m trying to think of others (because I know there are more!) and I can’t think of them right now.