Having one of “those” days and doing my best to pull out of the funk. Womp womp = Me.
I’m tired, my back hurts (the norm), I couldn’t find a good outfit this morning which meant I was late to work, I’m behind in hours at work which stresses me even more. Seriously, major womp womp in my life today. All aboard the pity train?
I’m trying to think of positive things that can boost my mood… Yesterday, Bobbi Brown was on Elvis Duran and she said she wears a bright pink/purple scarf when she’s feeling bleh. I need that kind of scarf in my life!
In the meantime, some of my pick me ups:
- Tomorrow = Friday. Enough said. And J comes back home (he’s been out of town for business).
- Gym time. Can’t get down on my body/weight/etc. if I’m working out. And some working out is better than none at all!
- My smushy faced dog! Never fails to put a smile on my face 🙂
- Yummy iced coffee before it gets too cold for it. Dunkins = Coconut iced. Starbucks = Sugar-free Caramel iced.
- Comfy sweats. CANNOT wait to get home and put on sweats!
- Bright colors. I should’ve picked some hot pink for today’s outfit…
- Worse case scenario, a little junk food never hurts! (Totally negating the gym, I know…)
Your turn. What helps brighten your day when you’re feeling all bleh??